ANo,the compressor is customization,we do not supply free sample.
QWhat payment terms do you accept?
A30% T/T in advance ,Balance paid before shipment,
QHow long is your delivery time?
A90 days for diapragm compressor, 45-60 days for oil free reciprocating compressor, 20-30days for cng compressor and high pressure scuba compressor,30-40days for high screw compressor, and 40-50days for ASU
QWhat is your port of shipment?
AWe ship the goods via Shanghai /Ningbo port.
QHow to solve quality problems?
AIf the compressor met quality problems ,customer will find the faulty reason by our technical person instruction ,and we offer resolution ,in the quality guarantee time ,the parts are free ,if out of warranty date ,we will charge the cost
QWhat is the location of your company?
AOur company is located in the taizhou city zhejiang Province, China.take 3hours by high speed train From Shanghai ,there is round flight per day from shanghai to taizhou city too.
QHow to choose a diaphragm compressor suitable for gas working conditions？
A1. First determine your working gas medium. If it is a single component, please let us know the purity of the gas, and whether there is water vapor and hydrogen sulfide. If there is any serious impact on the subsequent stable operation of the compressor, if it is Mixed gas, please tell us the composition of each gas
2. The second step is to determine the inlet pressure. Generally, the inlet pressure is PSIG, BARG, Mpa. Please indicate whether it is gauge or absolute pressure. Absolute pressure = gauge pressure +1 bar. If the inlet pressure is a range, Please indicate the range of fluctuation
3. The third step is to determine the pressure of use. Considering the pressure drop of the pipeline, the discharge pressure of the general compressor is slightly larger than the pressure you need. For example, if you use 100 kg of pressure, the compressor discharge pressure is 105 kg.
4. The fourth step is to determine the compressor flow you need. This is generally determined by the flow rate. It is generally identified by CFH, or NM3/HR, SM3/HR. It is necessary to be clear that some customers are accustomed to press M3/. HR to identify, NM3 is different from M3, NM3/HR=intake pressure*M3/HR
5. Does the compressor work indoors or outdoors? What is the ambient temperature? Is there cooling water?
6. What is the local three-phase voltage frequency? For example, 380V 50HZ/3 phase, or 460V60HZ/3 phase
7. The load of the compressor is intended to work 8 hours a day, or 15 hours a day, or 24 hours?