Hydrogen diaphragm compressor: how to deal with high temperature and high pressure hydrogen production process?
With the continuous promotion and application of hydrogen energy, hydrogen preparation technology is also constantly developing. As one of the key equipment in the process of hydrogen preparation, the application of hydrogen diaphragm compressor in the high temperature and high pressure hydrogen production process is also getting more and more attention. How to deal with the high temperature, high pressure hydrogen production process for the hydrogen diaphragm compressor has higher requirements, the following will be discussed in detail from the aspects of temperature, pressure and so on.
First of all, the response of hydrogen diaphragm compressor in the high-temperature hydrogen production process can be considered from the following aspects:
1. Material selection: high temperature will have a certain impact on the performance of the material, so in the selection of hydrogen diaphragm compressor materials, should choose high temperature oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, heat fatigue resistance materials, such as high temperature alloy, high temperature resistance ceramic materials. This ensures the good durability and stability of the hydrogen diaphragm compressor in a high temperature environment.
2. Cooling system: In the high-temperature hydrogen production process, it is necessary to provide an effective cooling system for the hydrogen diaphragm compressor to keep its operating temperature within a reasonable range. The circulating cooling water or other cooling medium can be used to cool the hydrogen diaphragm compressor to improve its heat dissipation effect and reduce the temperature.
3. Heat insulation layer: in the high temperature hydrogen production process, the heat insulation layer can be added for the hydrogen diaphragm compressor to reduce the influence of the external heat source on it. The insulation layer can use high temperature insulation materials or heat insulation resistant coating to improve the insulation performance of hydrogen diaphragm compressor and reduce heat energy conduction.
Secondly, for the response of the hydrogen separator compressor in the high-pressure hydrogen production process, the hydrogen separator compressor manufacturers can suggest a consideration from the following aspects:
1. Structural design: In the high-pressure hydrogen production process, the hydrogen diaphragm compressor needs to bear high pressure, so its structural design should be reasonable to ensure its strength and sealing. Use thickened wall compressor cylinder, increase the number of connecting bolts, using high strength materials and other ways to improve the pressure resistance of hydrogen diaphragm compressor.
2. Safety protection: In the high-pressure hydrogen production process, the hydrogen diaphragm compressor should be equipped with a perfect safety protection system. Including pressure sensor, temperature sensor, liquid level sensor, etc., timely monitor the working state of hydrogen diaphragm compressor, when abnormal measures can be taken in time to ensure safe operation.
3. Seal system: In the high-pressure hydrogen production process, the sealing system of the hydrogen diaphragm compressor is a key part of it. Sealing materials with high pressure resistance, fatigue resistance and corrosion resistance should be selected, and a reasonable sealing structure should be adopted to ensure that the hydrogen diaphragm compressor achieves a good sealing effect under high pressure.
To sum up, for the response of hydrogen diaphragm compressor in high temperature and high pressure hydrogen production process, its high temperature and high pressure resistance can be improved through the optimization design of material selection, cooling system, heat insulation layer and other aspects. In addition, attention should also be paid to the design of the sealing system and the equipment of the safety protection system, so as to ensure the stable operation of the hydrogen diaphragm compressor in the high temperature and high pressure environment, and to ensure the safety and reliability of the process.